The Best 60 Gallon Air Compressor for Home Garage products has selected the most affordable model to purchase near the Amazon marketplace. 60-gallon air compressors are an excellent tool to power pneumatic equipment more efficiently than other alternatives. They are great for hobbyists, workshop enthusiasts, small-scale construction firms as well as professionals.
They’re strong enough to tackle any task. Because of the cast-iron tanks, they can hold air pressure for long periods. To help you determine which air compressor of 60 gallons is the most suitable one for your needs, consider the following three choices.
Best 60 Gallon Air Compressor for Home Garage – Top Picks In 2022
- Ultra quiet only 75 decibels
- Oil-free pump for less maintenance & costs
- 60.0 gallon steel ASME air tank
- Two powerful 2.0 HP (rated/ running) motors
- 10.60 CFM at 90 PSI and 12.60 CFM at 40 PSI
- cast iron twin cylinder pump
- 240 volt heavy duty induction motor
- 12 inch cast iron balanced flywheel
- 155 PSI maximum working press
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibilty: 100% continuous duty, 5 hp 2-stage air compressor, 175 psig maximum operating pressure and a 60 ASME reciever tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy to Service: Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod simplifies maintenance and service
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Two-Year Warranty Available: Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warra
- Durable cast iron oil-lubricated pump has one-piece cast iron crankcase and full cast iron cylinder body
- Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves deliver long service life
- 2-cylinder design for low heat transfer between cylinders
- Heavy-duty 230V induction motor runs at 3,450 RPM for maximum performance and efficiency
- 60-gallon ASME-certified vertical tank provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impact wrenches, spray guns, hammers and m
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145-175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 1
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Air Filter | No hose included | Consider you will need a ¼” Universal / Industrial Male Quick Connector to attach your hose to the air compressor
- Product dimensions – 26 L x 14 W x 23” H | Max Pressure – 120 PSI | Voltage – 110V / 60 Hz | Min running watts – 2500 | Noise level – 60 dBA | Max Continuous run time – 30-60 min (depending on PSI & CFM) | Low Amp Draw – 8.5 Amps
- Oil-Free Pump for Less Maintenance & Costs | Powerful 1.0 HP (Rated / Running) 2.0 HP (Peak) Motor
- The large 8.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (48 lbs) and the wheel kit makes it very easy to transport
- The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains | This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major is
- 13.4 CFM at 40 psi and 11.5 CFM at 90 psi with 1.9 RHP
- Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc.
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help L
- Industrial performance delivers maximum CFM @ 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or Device at one time
- Patented Pump design provides for a cooler Running Pump: industrial style air intake filter; easily Accessible Oil level sight glass and Oil drain with 4” extension; low Pump RPM
- Electric motor with Thermal Overload protection: protects the motor from voltage fluctuations and magnetic starter not required
- Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver with large ¾” air outlet port.Amperage:22 amps
- Equipped with Tank pressure gauge and on/off switch and wire form belt guard improves Compressor cool
Also See: Top Air Compressor for Painting And Best Air Compressor For Painting Furniture
3 Things to Consider to Buy The Best 60 Gallon Air Compressor for Home Garage
- CFM rating
- Max Air Pressure
- Motor Power
While the atmospheric pressure or air pressure informs that you know the pressure within the tank that holds the air, the CFM rating tells you about the air output of an air compressor. CFM is a reference to the term “Cubic Feet per Minute. A compressor with CFM ratings of CFM measurement at 10 CFM or greater is considered a high-powered air compressor.
Other aspects to take into consideration.
- These are all clearly described in the “Buying guide.” Read it through to make an informed decision. Based on the same data, we’ve selected the best 60-gallon compressors are listed below for your reference.
Max Air Pressure
It indicates how powerful the air compressor can be and the applications it could be utilized for. It is best to buy air compressors with an air pressure that is 150 PSI or more.
The motor is capable of reducing the air and then storing it in the tanks for air. This means that the more powerful engine, such as 5 HP, can quickly and effortlessly reduce the air inside the tank, contrasted with a less powerful 3 HP motor, which requires a more extended period.
If you use many pneumatic tools or filling tires for industrial use and require a large air compressor is vital. Although there are many dimensions to separate from, a 60-gallon air compressor can hold a large amount of air in one. This is why we must enter the top of the top 60-gallon air-compressor alternatives on this page. However, if you’re in a dilemma of choosing the most suitable one for your needs, we have a few of our suggestions:
- The Quincy QT-54 is among the most potent and top-quality 60-gallon air compressors in the market. Although it’s an expensive choice, it has an air pressure of up to 175 PSI and a motor with five horsepower power. This means it will give the CFM ratings at 15.7 CFM at 90 PSI. It also comes with a three-year guarantee, which is highly reliable.
- If you’re looking for a bit less expensive 60-gallon compressor designed for industrial use, then you should consider the Industrial Air ILA3606056. It has a maximum air pressure of 155 PSI and a relatively strong motor of 3.7 HP. There’s even a two-year warranty on this unit that has the CFM ratings that is 13.4 for 40PSI.
- The PowerMate VC PLA3706056 is a similar alternative that offers the 155 PSI max air pressure without being expensive. Additionally, you get the 3.7 HP motor with this air compressor, along with two years of warranty. The compressor also has the same 11.5 CFM rating at 90 PSI, similar to the earlier Industrial Air option.
Don’t forget to post your comments in the Comments section. Also, you can ask questions there if you have questions!